GA Conference 1 - David Rogers Book

During the forthcoming GA Conference, I shall be doing as many blog posts as time (and my typing fingers, and the Wi-Fi coverage) allows...
Thought I'd kick us off before I even set off for Manchester (that will be happening at around 7.30 tomorrow morning...)

Folens and David Rogers have teamed up to produce what looks like an interesting looking resource, which will be available to view at the GA Conference FOLENS stand.

Citizenship through Geography is written by David Rogers.
It is a book and CD ROM package that looks to be very useful for those who are wanting to teach Citizenship through Geography.

Comments

David Rogers said…
Hi Alan, Thanks for the plug ;-) Just undergoing the proof stage now so will be available in October - just in time for SAGT.

Instead of containing whole schemes of work, there are 5 topics that are designed ti be incorporated into existing topics. Topics include sustainability, fashion, local diversity and migration.
Alan Parkinson said…
Look forward to seeing it. Hopefully I'll have copies of my book for SAGT too - going to do a session using the Manifesto to explore geography futures...