Poland in October

Just had the workshop details through for my visit to Poland in October this year.


I'm going to be working with teachers and educators in 3 days of workshops which will explore a number of themes, particularly exploring ways of supporting the teaching of geography in more than one language.


A few years back I wrote something on this theme for the GA Secondary Handbook Extension Project
I am following in the footsteps of other UK colleagues who have been invited out to take part in an annual workshop for Polish teachers.


The theme for the event is BILINGUAL GEOGRAPHY.



As you can see there are three action packed days of GEOGRAPHY to prepare for.... Also some other good sessions, and I'll be meeting up with colleague Luc from Belgium, who I have bumped into several times.

I'm up for any ideas that you might have...

I would be happy to showcase any work that you have done on the theme of bilingual geography and strategies for supporting EAL students, or teaching geography in languages other than English....

Comments