Fancy having Michael Palin as your boss ? *

A rather nice job appeared on the the RGS-IBG website today.
School's Programme Manager

It includes various elements of the job that I did at the Geographical Association, although it includes various different schemes and projects that I wasn't involved with, and a different emphasis.

If I was still in the classroom and looking for a new challenge and opportunity to use my skills, and could make it to Kensington every day, I'd definitely go for this job. Which is why I won't be, because I'm not, and I can't...
I look forward to working in some way with whoever does get the job though....
Good luck if you're thinking of applying - these are interesting times for Geography....

* = sort of.... 


Update
The post has appeared because Kate Amis is stepping down from the role she has held for some years. Kate has done a fantastic job and I wish her the very best...

Comments