GA Conference Report 10 - Follow the Things

'Follow the Things' is one of my favourite projects, and it was great to see that all the delegates to the GA Conference received a Follow the Things bag on their arrival...
I first met Ian Cook when he was involved in the original project meeting of the Young People's Geographies project. He was sharing his ideas of how consumer goods had a story, and that story could be traced back to the origins. These also uncovered some of the connections between 

I was pleased to find a 'Follow the Things' ladybird was loitering on the Mission:Explore stand when I arrived.

Good to have a long chat with Ian Cook too on the first day of the conference...

Coming soon: more posts about my 2nd day at the conference...

Why not go to the Silver Award winning Mission:Explore website where you can see some  missions written in association with Follow the Things.

And remember that conference details of the sessions are going up on the GA website.

Comments