Still High and Dry ?

I've made a start on updating my flood lecture: High and Dry. This lecture was used for a few years while working at the Geographical Association.

The new version is called 'Still High and Dry ?'

The last few months have seen flooding in a number of locations, and this week has seen even more. There hasn't been one huge event, although some of the areas have been substantial and of course every household that is flooded is a tragedy. Flooding has been seen all over the country.
We also had our own bit of flood drama earlier in the week following a torrential thunderstorm in the village.

One of the things that I've done is produce a Twitter list of accounts that are related to UK Flooding.

You can find the list HERE. Follow the list, and you will have plenty of useful information into your feed whenever there's a flood alert.

If you have any good flood stories or images, please send them to me as I update the lecture and associated resources....

Comments