I-USE

One of the projects I am going to be involved in over the next few years is the I-USE project. I have blogged about it previously.
This involves a range of partners from several EU countries on the theme of statistical literacy.

The BLOG is up and running already...

The official website is currently being built, and will be going live shortly.
It will then be developed through the next few years, and lead to a major new resource

I am heading off to Bruges in 3 weeks for the EuroGeo conference, where I will be involved in a GeoCompetencies workshop along with colleagues from several EU countries, Michael Solem from the AAG and my old boss Professor David Lambert from the IoE.
This will be followed by several meetings related to this project....

All of which will appear here and on the official blog.

Comments