Coming soon: a review...

Earlier this week, my copy of Margaret Roberts' new book: 'Geography through Enquiry' arrived.


First impressions are really positive.
The production is excellent as always of course, but this time with a glossy paper and cover.
The book has 208pp.
It's a reboot of the classic 'Learning through Enquiry' but feels new. The first part of the book is related to the 'theory' and the second is more connected with 'classroom practice'. There are lots of familiar names in this section, with people I have worked with, or connected with on Twitter having their work shared.

The book is available from the GA store, with discounts for members. My copy arrived within a few days of ordering.

I'll post a fuller review when I've had a chance to have a proper read, and am not up against deadlines for reports and marking.

Comments