RSGS journal and projects...

Thanks to colleagues at the RSGS for sending me a copy of the latest 'The Geographer' journal.

This is full of interesting articles on issues to do with the geography of health. There's also a nice report on me receiving my Tivy Education medal.

Thanks also to Joyce Gilbert, the Education Manager of the RSGS for getting in touch and involving me in a project which has already taken me down some interesting new avenues... and introduced me to the interesting idea of the sennachie or shanachie (which can mean a 'storyteller' in Scots Gaelic)

Will be sharing more on that as the project develops...

And a final Scottish connection is confirmation that I shall once again be presenting at the Scottish Association of Geography Teachers' Conference - which will be held in Perth in October.

Comments