Geography Tweachers in the Guardian

The Guardian's Teacher Network posted an article yesterday suggesting a list of Geography teachers who people may want to follow on Twitter to get started.


There were some omissions from the list who I would have added, although the difficulty with any list is knowing who to add and who to leave off... but some good names on there.
I get a mention at the end, which is nice - led to a few new followers. So welcome to this blog if it brought you here too - there's a lot to catch up on...

For a Twitter list that I created, you can try here... If you're new to Twitter, subscribe to the lists that are relevant to your interests, and feel free to suggest other people.

I also add a regular Twitter column to the Webwatch feature that I write for the GA magazine.

Comments