New resource on the GA website

A new resource has just gone live on the Geographical Association's website. I wrote it, and it's turned out very nicely. A year or so ago, I was asked to write some materials on the theme of logistics and transport for the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.

The resources are designed for KS3 and can be seen here.

Since then I've been working with Shane Walton and other CILT colleagues to put together some materials which have now been made web-ready and went live earlier this week.
There are 8 units, which are connected with the 8 strands within which CILT operates.





Thanks to Milan from the GA for his work in getting the materials web-ready, to John Lyon for the original request.

To find out more about the resource come to my lecture at the GA Conference, where I will be talking about the resources.


Comments