Head of Geography vacancy - come and be my 'boss'...

A rare opportunity has come available to be my Head of Department at King's Ely.
I have HoD responsibility for the Junior School, but this role is as the overall Head of Department for the school, with a teaching load in the Senior part of the school.
You can read all about the school and the role on the school website, along with a job description and person specification. Deadline for applications is at the end of July.
This would be a fascinating role for someone who would like to work in one of the oldest schools in the world, in an excellent environment. The Fens are a beautiful landscape to live and work in, and there is our association with the cathedral. Academic standards are very high, and there are plenty of opportunities to immerse oneself into the life of the school. Plus you get to work with me and my wonderful creative colleagues.

The job is available from January 2018.

Drop me an e-mail if you'd like to know more, or have a question....

Comments